Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements
1. Basic information and principles of the report
2. Changes in Group structure
3. Summary of significant accounting policies
4. Risk assessment and management
5. Management of capital
6. Trade accounts receivable
7. Other current assets and current financial assets
9. Property, plant and equipment
10. Other non-current assets and non-current financial assets
11. Goodwill and intangible assets
12. Short-term debt
|Other short-term debt||4.6||4.5|
|Short-term portion of long-term debt (2018: CHF Bond)||149.7||0.0|
|Total short-term debt||154.3||4.5|
Short-term credit lines
The Group maintained credit lines of MCHF 41.3 (PY: MCHF 41.9) from various lenders, which can be cancelled at short notice. The use of these credit lines is always short-term in nature and, accordingly, any amounts drawn are included in short-term debt. As at 31 December 2018 and 2017, the Group did not have any outstanding drawings on the above-mentioned credit lines.
Other short-term debt
As at 31 December 2018, the Group had MCHF 4.6 in other short-term debt (PY: MCHF 4.5). This debt incurred an effective interest rate of 5.4% (PY: 5.4%).
Of the total short-term debt outstanding as at 31 December 2018, MCHF 4.6 was denominated in EUR (PY: MCHF 4.5) and MCHF 149.7 in CHF (PY: MCHF 0.0).